Why Guest Posting ?
It’s basically building up relations within a community of same interests. Actually it brings bloggers together to share their ideas and experiences.
And the other way round technically you get exposure to some backlinks!
So if you would like to have a guest post featured live on Youthwiz, surely yes you can move ahead!
How to submit a guest post?
Simply you have to compose a mail mentioning –
- Your name to be displayed as “Author Name”.
- Your website/blog address.
- Your best working email address.
- A short bio on yourself (author bio), maximum of two sentences.
- Some links of your best post that are live!
- Finally the post title you wish to write on. This will help us to judge whether it is relative and fits our requirements (we would not want to waste your time if your post would not fit for us ).
So when you done with all the above steps forward the mail to us at email@example.com. We will review it and get back to you within 48 hours.
After we have selected your topic to be proceeded with, we will let you know so that you can go ahead with the writing work.
For better quality posts and for a better chance to get your post live, do follow the very simple steps below and enjoy guest posting on Youthwiz.
Guest Post Guidelines –
- All content or a blog post written by you should be solely yours. It should not be copied or available elsewhere on the web. The article must be at least 500 words, well formatted with use of proper headings, sub-headings and paragraphs. It can also include relevant links helping user interests.
- Your post must be detailed and have useful practical tips essential for the readers.
- The article should contain relevant images as required (at least 2).
- Try to keep your posts relevant to our topics –
Tips & Tricks(windows, internet, pc,etc),
Blogging( WordPress, SEO, link building, blogging tips, traffic generation, social media, etc).
But do not worry we are open to your ideas as well.
- Double check – Please prooferead and edit your article to give it a proper finish. Also try to engage readers with your articles, write for your readers.
- Once your blog post is accepted and is published live, it should be shared among your friends and social profiles. This will help us to pass you more value through the backlinks.
What you’ll take back?
- You’ll get a dofollow backlink to your blog for each article you submit to us.
- Youthwiz is an actively growing blog, so you will get exposure of highly targeted traffic.
- We promote our articles weekly on our Social Media profiles including Facebook fan page, Twitter, Reddit and StumbleUpon.
If your blog posts are good enough and impressive, then we can ask you to become a regular contributor. Which means you can then consistently write on Youthwiz and take back far more benefits than just backlinks.